Terms and Conditions
Minimum purchase age
Only people of legal age can be Users of the Website. Products or services that are aimed at minors can only be purchased by their parents or guardians.
Ibertrónica makes a very careful selection of the products offered on the web to our clients. On our website, you will only find the best products from the best manufacturers on the market.
Our commitment is to try to offer the best price and the shortest possible term at all times. However, due to the fact that computer components suffer a constant price variation and the market is so dynamic, occasional differences in prices and terms can occur even during the purchase process. Ibertrónica is committed to always offering the best customer service to meet prices and deadlines once the purchase has been completed.
We offer special dealer rates and discounts on most of our products. If you are a reseller of computer products, contact your sales representative.
Special Prices for Projects
Some products in our catalog enjoy special prices when the purchase is assigned to projects supervised by the manufacturer.
In order to enjoy these discounts, you must contact your sales representative at Ibertronica and register your project. Once this is done, you will receive a [discount code] that you can enter when making the purchase on the web.
The guarantee of the products sold by Sistemas Ibertrónica is provided and established by virtue of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, a legal framework that aims to provide the consumer with different options to demand remediation when the good acquired is not compliant. with the contract.
The products sold through this website have a warranty period of 2 years, in accordance with the criteria and conditions described in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the Law. General for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, except for Refurbished products, which will last 1 year and will be indicated on the product file.
In the event of a defective product, the corresponding repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract will be carried out, procedures that will be free of charge for the consumer. The consumer must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months from when he became aware of it. The warranty does not apply to faults or defects caused by accident, negligence or misuse of the product.
When the customer is a company, the shipping costs will be paid by the customer, since the law on consumer goods does not regulate the sale and purchase between companies. In addition, the guarantee in these cases will be that stipulated by the manufacturer of the product.
The warranty does not cover the non-exhaustive list of the following assumptions:- Faults produced as a result of improper use or outside the specified environmental conditions, defects in the installation, or wear due to normal use of the equipment.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake or storm.
- Aesthetic damage or scratches on plastic materials such as housings.
- LCD panels or screens with visible scratches or cracks.
- Damage caused by impacts with other objects, falls, spilled liquids or immersion in liquids.
- Failure as a result of manipulations carried out by unauthorized technicians, as well as subsequent modifications or extensions not included in the original configuration.
- Problems due to compatibility or installation of peripherals or software acquired from third parties.
- Errors related to configuration errors, software incompatibilities and computer viruses.
- Consumable parts.
- Installation, revisions, cleaning, updates, consumables, transfers or reinstallation of any kind.
- Loss or recoveries of data, and any damage that may arise from it. It is the responsibility of the customer or user to make the necessary backup copies. - Damages by accident, abuse, improper use or inappropriate applications.
- Deterioration due to normal use, including carrying bag, plastic cases, floppy disks, CD-ROMs, manuals and batteries.
- Any breakdown or damage if the serial number and barcode label of the product or any of its components has been modified, erased or removed.
Any manufacturer that has a guarantee greater than 2 years established by the current Law, must be processed directly with the manufacturer, not being the responsibility of such supposed Ibertrónica Systems.
In case of doubt about the applicability of the previous guarantee conditions, the applicability of the same will be the sole criterion of Sistemas Ibertrónica.
Withdrawal / unilateral revocation of the requested order: In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, the client (consumers or users are considered only the natural or legal persons that acquire, use or enjoy the product as final recipients) will have the right to revoke the requested order within a period of 14 days from receipt thereof, after notifying Sistemas Ibertrónica within that period, so that The appropriate return channels are established (return number, and form and delivery address of the return shipment), with a refund of the price only of the product that had been paid for it. In case of exercising this right of withdrawal, the return costs will be paid by the customer.
Returns are not allowed in the following cases:- Material purchased on request and imported expressly to meet your order.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as computers configured on demand or items on request.
- Return of products with a gift or promotion. The complete return (item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded them in order to pay them.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
The expenses caused by the return of the material will be borne by the customer.
Shipping costs will not be paid. The payment of the returned material will be made in your account having the option to exchange it for another from our catalog, for the amount of the returned product.
Sistemas Ibertrónica reserves the right to refund or not the amount of the purchase depending on the particular situation of each order.
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all the accessories it contains, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item.
If you are an end user, you can exercise your right of withdrawal by filling in the form that you will find in the following LINK.
Your order begins processing immediately after clicking "Place Order" on the page. Once the order passes to the in-process phase, it can only be canceled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or it must be processed as a return.
To cancel your order, you can also call the telephone number 91 710 95 15 and request a cancellation, you must have your order number at hand and in case of a partial cancellation, the details of the items to be canceled.
Orders are delivered to the different shipping companies in 24-72 hours, provided that the products are in stock and unless they are made on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. In these cases, the orders will be delivered to the transport company on the first business day after the day of completion.
Delivery times depend on the chosen payment method.
It must be taken into account that the periods indicated are calculated in working days and that they may be affected by local or national holidays.
In shipments to the Canary Islands, unlike shipments to the Balearic Islands and mainland Spain, VAT is not passed on in the final price of the product, however the customs system will apply the corresponding tax charges. In no case will we be able to determine the amount of taxes to be paid by the customer when receiving their order since, in the case of the Canary Islands, it depends on the General Indirect Canary Tax (“IGIC”) and “Canary Islands customs”. As a guide, and in no case on a fixed basis, they usually charge between 15 and 30 Euros for Import Duties and Customs Administrative Papers, in addition to the percentage corresponding to the "IGIC". Likewise, we are not responsible for possible variations that are made from customs without prior notice.
The delivery of the orders will be carried out at the delivery address freely designated by the user. In this way, SISTEMAS IBERTRONICA SL does not assume any responsibility for when the delivery of the product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the company. shipping or postal service, assigned for this purpose, as is the absence of the addressee. No shipments are made to PO boxes.
The prices applicable to each product will be those published on the website and applied automatically by the contracting process in the last phase of the same. The client assumes that in any case the economic valuation of some of the products may vary in real time. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to users.